Tuesday, April 29

My Special SIL

This post is dedicated to my special Sister-in-Law, Naomi Yates.

Dearest Naomi,
Even though you don't get online to read blogs, xanga sites, etc., much anymore, I wanted to publicly thank you for your help last night. Not just anyone would call their family, friends, whomever, at 9PM and offer to go help for an hour. Your generosity and loving kindness meant so much when you could've been home sleeping or cleaning your own house. Knowing you were putting aside your own needs to help a harried new mom who was feeling too overwhelmed with all that's been happening in life lately and a house that was going to pot, told me how deep your commitment was to your extended family and the love you feel for me.
I thank God my brother married you, and that you're now living only 15 mins. away!!!!!!!!
I Love You, Naomi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home