Monday, April 28

Guess what!

Well, friends, the potty training is going to happen before our trip this summer after all, I think.
Kaylie decided Saturday night at 10:30 that she wanted to sit on the potty after her bath. So out came her little potty again.
Nothing happened, but I decided we're going to go with this. So Sunday I asked her one time, and yes she wanted to, but nothing happened again.
This morning I asked her, and she sat there a while, eating her breakfast while I showered, and lo and behold, while I was combing my hair, she said her bottom hurt, so I thought, here we go, it's about to happen! I was right, but on the wrong #! =] So I guess we're going to be potty training this week around other catching up around here.
Thanks to those of you who gave advice.......anyone else care to add your piece?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home