Tuesday, April 8

Life

For those of you wondering, we haven't received word from MCG yet. Vernon finally called last Friday to find out why nothing came last week, and they said the last letters went out that day. So why we haven't received anything by today, we don't know.
Please keep praying for us. This is really testing our patience and our faith in waiting upon God and HIS timing.

On another note, I've decided to shelf the potty training for right now. Last week started out with my plans getting changed to chaos on Monday, so that had me scrambling for the next several days to catch up around the house. And yesterday Kaylie woke up with a runny yet stuffy nose again. Whether it's allergies or another cold, I'm not sure yet. Today she's coughing some. So I decided now is NOT the time to work on it.
Plus we're getting company tonight for supper.
Tomorrow a friend is coming over to help me with a dress pattern.
Thursday night Vernon and I are having a date night and leaving the children with my brother and SIL.........overnight!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure how I'm going to do with this, but Naomi offered, and I could use the sleep.
Friday we're going to be at the farm for at least a couple hours.
So as much as potty training is about training the mom too, this week I'm not sure how to change my plans when this is the only time available for certain activities.

So she waits.

Want to come have dinner with us tonight? Chuck roast, scalloped potatoes, green beans cooked with bacon, homemade rolls, and lemon lush for dessert.....................and of course good ole Southern tea..............

2 Comments:

At 4/08/2008 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray for you today. Waiting is very hard...

The potty training can wait too. She'll figure it out sooner or later. :)

 
At 4/09/2008 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the waiting is not much longer! Please update as soon as you know something! So if the letter comes while Vern's gone, do you have his permission to open it and tell him what's in it or does he want to discover the news for himself? :-) Hopefully, it comes today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home