Wednesday, January 10

Vern started back to ASU this week. Yes, I'm somewhat saddened because he has some LONG days.....but 3 of his days he's home earlier than he is on work days, so that's a nice change! On the other hand, I'm glad to be starting another semester, because it means he's that much closer to his goal!

This is my second week with Morgan. We're all getting used to each other, and things are looking up. Yes, some days are crazy, like yesterday, when she had a total of 2 hours for sleep in a 10 hour period....bizarre. Okay, there were a few 5, maybe 10 min. naps in there. Kaylie is doing really well playing by herself, which is wonderful. Now if she can just start sleeping through the night, I'll feel I have arrived!

The upside is......my daughter's first word that is actually said, without all the other rambling......is~Mama! Today's the first she's really said it without making my name 3 or 4 syllables......Daddy will be heartbroken!

How many of you heard Mama before Dada?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home