Tuesday, March 14

The Lord Is Providing Once Again

It's amazing how the Lord can provide for our needs when we completely lay everything at His feet!
~We have found a washer, which we are to pick up this weekend. I was really wanting to 'hurry up' and find one, with this baby coming, so I wasn't stressing about doing laundry at the laundromat over delivery and once home again. God showed us a used one at a decent price.
~A friend offered her infant car seat/stroller combo to us free of charge.
~Another friend offered her swing and/or bouncy seat for borrowing purposes.
~Another friend told me on Sunday some of the women down here want to give me a baby shower.

I am well stocked with 'older' baby equipment, but no longer had some of the 'newborn' items, that I had when running my daycare, having sold some of that before moving. Of course, I don't have provisions for Baby's basic needs, either, so being offered a shower will be wonderful!
God has proven faithful once again and I'm overwhelmed at the kindnesses shown by others!

Thank you, LORD for my friends!

~Lez

3 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 5:52 PM, Blogger Destination...Gloryland! said...

Isn't it fun to watch God put all the pieces together? He is SO GOOD!

God isn't slow in His provision. Praise God that we can trust in His timing.

May God grant you strength, patience and endurance for this last leg of your pregnancy.

 
At 3/15/2006 12:52 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

Amen, Lez, God provides! He is so trustworthy.

Hey, glad to have you joining in on the writing . . . I like to hear from the ladies too. (no offense to the guys)

Yeah, the emotions seem to get worse . . . But one day this too shall pass.

God be with you - Aimee

 
At 3/16/2006 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, isn't He good? Even when we feel discouraged, He is so faithful! I'm delighted to hear how the Lord is providing for you guys. Love ya, Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home