Friday, February 17

Musing. . .

I just had my first round of tests for this semester. I really enjoy my classes, or most of them anyway. However, with work and school combined, and both of them full-time, it really wears me out, and sometimes I feel like I cannot devote enough time to either entity.

Oh, and those tests?
  • Physiology and Pharmacology............81%
  • Zoology Lecture....................................83%
  • Zoology Lab...........................................75%
  • Organic Chemistry II...........................63%
  • Botany Lecture......................................Not gotten back yet
  • Botany Lab.............................................Will take next Wednesday

Sometimes I wonder if I can go on.......

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perserverance

When all the world is looming dark
And things seem not so clear,
When shadows seem to hover 'round
Lord, may I persevere.

When it seems everything's been tried
And there's no way to go,
Just let me keep remembering
Sometimes the journey's slow.

I may just need to stop and rest
Along the path I trod,
A time to try to understand
And have my talk with God.

As I gain new strength to carry on
Without a doubt or fear,
Somehow I know things will be right,
And so, I persevere.

By Anne Stortz
from Chicken Soup for the Unsinkable Soul

a friend of the family, God Bless

 
At 2/21/2006 7:38 AM, Blogger Momof3 said...

Wow, thanks! Thanks so much. That really means a lot right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home