Tuesday, January 17

A Prayer Request

Please join us in praying for Lez's first cousin, Donny Good and his family.
He is 25, I believe, has been married 3 1/2 years, has a 6 month-old son, and has just been diagnosed with acute leukemia.
There is a lot going on in my uncle's family, with different of their four children, Donny being the youngest. They can all use our prayers.
So if you have a moment more to spend in prayer during the day, please remember The Wilmer Good family from Elida, Ohio, and especially Donny and Nicole Good, as they deal with doctors and treatment.

4 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 1:37 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Leslie, when are you due?

 
At 1/26/2006 4:06 PM, Blogger Momof3 said...

My due date is May 8....aren't you sometime in April?
~Lezlie

 
At 1/27/2006 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lezlie, just saying hi. I don't think I've seen you since Donny & Nicole's wedding. This is Elaine (used to be Berry) Waldron. Just discovered your blog, & thought it would be fun to get reacquainted. Us Mennonite doctor's wives are pretty few and far between!It's a great life--I can say this after a terrible call weekend and a delivery all conspiring to make us tired and cranky. I'll e-mail you sometime!

 
At 1/28/2006 10:33 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Actually it's the 27th of March. So far all of my children have been a bit early . . . we'll see what this one does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home