Friday, October 21

A Revision

Well, I finally made it to school with Vern this morning. He only had one of his two classes for today, so I went with him to Organic Chemistry, and boy was I blown away! No, I didn't understand much of what they were saying. This is why he is in college and not me. I don't have the brains for this stuff.

After class, I went with him to work, and hung around a few mins., then left to come home to prepare to leave again for a follow up with my eye doctor in Waynesboro. Then I'll get a few hours at home, before going to pick Vern up at work around 7ish, and then we'll take in a Shakespeare play at the college tonight. Then tomorrow night, we're going to go hear the New Jerusalem Singers--a local group--at a local church here.

I found out this morning that the place Vern visited for humanities that time without me, was a Jewish synagogue.........I'm wondering where all he'll have been till this semester is over.

Enjoy your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home