Monday, October 3

Catching Up (Sorta)

Okay, so I'm finally back from my long blogging repose. No, I've not been lazy, I've been busy. Working full time plus school full time just isn't the easiest thing to do, and my 18 credit-hours finally got the best of me. I dropped my zoology class last week because I was just too busy to spend any time on the class requirements. At the current rate, I would have been begging for a C in the class. My advisor, Dr. Griner, and my zoology professor, Dr. Saul, both advised dropping the class. It's been a long time since I felt such relief at school.

Not that my other classes are entirely easy. Organic chemistry is becoming harder by the day, and I've got to find time to study that more. Physics is much better. Humanities is okay, but I'm not sure about the midterm essay. Voice is the greatest. I had a test in organic last week. I made an 84, which made me quite pleased, especially with my workload. I also had a physics test on Friday. It was quite easy. I'll get the grade back tomorrow, I assume.

Thursday I took off work so that my lady and I could go to a concert. It was quite enjoyable, and I got some of it on video. Phillips, Craig, and Dean were really good!

Saturday was a fundraiser for the school. It was a 5K walk/run race on and around the campus of ASU. I finished 47 with an unofficial time of 32:15. I was extremely tired after the race, and I had to go work after that! I'm still feeling the effects of that race right now. My legs ache, both in my quads and the muscle right above my ankle. I feel old.

Sunday was a big day. My wife was taken in as a member at Burkeland. I was shocked that she wouldn't let me give her a holy kiss. Oh well...

I gotta study. I've got chemistry lab this afternoon to prepare for.

3 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 6:37 PM, Blogger Truthseeker said...

"I was shocked that she wouldn't let me give her a holy kiss. Oh well..."

Is this technically possible for so recently a married couple? {:^)

 
At 10/19/2005 7:21 PM, Blogger Truthseeker said...

Hey fella, don't talk about me not writing on his blog!

I know you are busy, but your lovely wife could scribble a regular note or two. {:^)

 
At 10/19/2005 10:16 PM, Blogger Momof3 said...

Um, Dad? As you know, wife stays busy too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home