Tuesday, July 26

Working Again

I'm back to working again!! This job is going really great, and I'm having a lot of fun. As Rush says,"Having more fun than anyone should be allowed to have!" Or something like that. Or is that Boortz? Whatever. Anyway, because I'm working in a hospital, I can't give you the details of my job, such as who is there, what their problem is, etc. But there was one problem that I can tell you about. There was this person that was to be discharged today, but when we went in to discharge her, she refused, saying that she wanted to wait for some company that was on the way!! We didn't really appreciate that, because we needed that room for another patient. But we just put on our customer service smiles and waited it out.

"Welcome to the Hilton!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home