Wednesday, December 14

Various


My mother-in-law is spending the week with us down here in GA. She spent the first part of the week down at my brother-in-law's place, but now she's finishing out the week here with my wife (and me, when I'm home.) She's going to go back home with us when we go to Pennsylvania this weekend.
I'm just about done with this semester. I've only got one more test, and that is my Physics final that is tomorrow morning. At 7:00. Yup, that's right, I'll be taking my final exam in Physics at seven bells. I hope I can pull an A on this test.
I took my Organic Chemistry test this morning. It was pretty hard, especially for a standardized test. This is a brand-new test that my professor, who is on the American Chemical Society board, helped to make up. Fortunately, he is going to give us a serious curve. I'm waiting to see how I did on that one.
I'm looking forward to this weekend. My wife and I are going to Pennsylvania. I was invited to sing with 59 other men in a men's chorus. I'm really excited about that.
Speaking of singing, I've finalized plans for Eternal Revenue to sing at Woodridge Baptist Church in North Augusta, S.C. I learned to know the pastor a few months ago, and we're supposed to sing there Saturday, January 28 at 7:00 p.m. Any of you readers that live around here, mark your calendars!

Update: This weekend will be in Myerstown, PA at the Myerstown Mennonite School on Saturday evening at 7:00. Just in case you live close by and decide to come here us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home