Saturday, November 19

Just Curious

In watching my sitemeter, I've noticed a strange thing. I've still got people visiting my site every day. Now, I know that there are people who expect us to post eventually, and therefore they keep coming back. But I'm wondering, now what brings you here every day? I'm not trying to tell you to go away, I just want some feedback. What do you want from this site? What do you expect? Oh, and yeah, where are you from? This last question is not for all you who have commented on here, or that know that I know who you are. Just for any newcomers and/or those curious anonymous visitors. How regularly do you visit? Any suggestions for posting material?

Just curious.

2 Comments:

At 11/25/2005 10:01 PM, Blogger Truthseeker said...

"...what brings you here every day? I'm not trying to tell you to go away, I just want some feedback. What do you want from this site? What do you expect?"

I come for witty conversation on what you are doing. Also I love ya both! {:^)

I want the facts, just the facts!{:^)

I expect to be enlightened as to how life is going with you two. {:^) Especially, how things are with both of you, insights into life, and the wonderful little things that make your life together tick.

 
At 11/29/2005 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog just to keep up with your life. I love knowing what y'all are up to. Please keep it up. Kris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home