Thursday, November 29

Ramblings

Thanksgiving's over......
Christmas is coming......
Christmas cards are being sent out.....
Vernon's classes are almost over......
I had my 7 month prenatal visit this morning.......
I'm washing up baby stuff........
Bought some training pants to see if this new interest in the little potty will result in actual potty training next week............
I'm teaching the Ladies' Sunday School class this Sunday...........
I'm trying to tie up a Pampered Chef book party I'm doing for a friend............anyone want to place an order?

What's happening in your week?

2 Comments:

At 12/01/2007 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are ya doing this pregnancy? Tired of being preg. I expect . . . Hang in there . . .one of these days it'll be over and you'll be holding a precious bundle!

Blessings - Aimee

 
At 12/03/2007 2:39 PM, Blogger Destination...Gloryland! said...

You're sending out your Christmas letter?? Last year I was on the ball like that, but things have gotten away from me this year. Hopefully they will be in the mail before the 25th!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home