Friday, November 2

Meals

This morning as I was fixing Vernon's breakfast for him to eat on the way to school, and getting his lunch and supper in his boxes for his other meals away from home today, I got curious about how you other wives do for your husbands in the mornings.....so here's another poll. Men, you can answer too, if you wish.

Does your husband fix his own breakfast and lunch in the mornings, or do you do it for him?
What kind of breakfasts does your family eat in the mornings?
Do you all eat together, or as you each have time, i.e. husband before going to work, children after they're up, etc.?
Does your husband come home for lunch?

4 Comments:

At 11/02/2007 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat cereal for breakfast and generally eat by myself since our daughter is a late sleeper and my wife usually stays up with her in the evening. My wife packs my lunch. She usually prepares it the evening before so it just needs to be put in the lunch box the next day. Btw, I'm a student, too. Jamin Yoder

 
At 11/02/2007 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are cereal eaters at this household too. I am often exercising when John leaves for work. Every great once in a while on a Saturday morning we'll have brunch together. Lunch is a tougher thing. Sometimes I pack it, sometimes I go in to the office and eat lunch with him, sometimes I drop lunch off on my way somewhere. The hard part is that sometimes there are drug reps who bring lunch into the office, and so I never know until the night before (and sometimes not the next day) whether or not he needs lunch. Sometimes I do really well about always asking, but other times I totally forget and he ends up getting a salad at the grocery store. :-(

 
At 11/02/2007 7:01 PM, Blogger Momof3 said...

Mr. Yoder, I'm really curious who you are and what your field of study is. Do we know you?

 
At 11/02/2007 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff leaves for work at 6:15 in the mornings, so, no, we don't eat breakfast together. I do eat with the girls, and rarely do we eat cereal- it's usually something hot, but simple (oatmeal, scrambled eggs, etc). Weekend mornings we all eat together and it's more elaborate then. I pack his lunch the night before so he can grab it on his way out the door the next morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home