Tuesday, October 9

I'm Going Home!

Thursday morning I am leaving for home! I've enjoyed being here, but alas, home is calling after 2 weeks! Please pray that our trip home will go well--I don't relish driving like I used to when I was single. Our trip up went better than I could've hoped for, so I'm asking those same angels to ride along home with us.
The only hiccup is that Kaylie woke up this morning about 2, and was too stopped up to breathe well, so upstairs we went for medicine. And it's continued all day, stuffy nose and head (I guess) and runny nose. So we may have this to deal with on the way home. Why does sickness seem to hit when you're almost done with your trip somewhere?

The good news is, I just got a call that some friends of ours are bringing supper over tonight! Elegant artichoke cups--a Pampered Chef recipe! Ever had it?

1 Comments:

At 10/09/2007 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm as excited as I can be!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home