Thursday, September 27

Post Surgery Post

Okay, so I'm at my mom's now, and she's not! Mom is doing much better, but is still in the hospital, and isn't expected to come home until the beginning of next week.

Today was a serious cleaning day, and I'm feeling the effects of driving yesterday, not sleeping but so well last night, cleaning 2 1/2 baths today, plus laundry, other cleaning up, etc. PTL for relatives who came over and dusted, vacuumed and mopped for me. My back is already tired, and I haven't had to clean a house this big since I was single. So the extra help was greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mildred and Suzanne!

I heard Dad tell someone that I'm up here and that is taking some of the load off him, for which I was glad to hear him say. He hadn't said as much before, and that makes it all the more worth staying up here, even though I feel like I'll be twiddling my thumbs, per se, till Mom gets home. And I miss my husband!

Pray for us all with the adjustments we're all going through right now.
Go with God this week!

~Lez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home