Monday, July 9

The Big Day

For those of you asking, my due date is February 2. Since I went 12 days early with Kaylie, I'm almost sure I'll go early with this one, hence my telling people the end of January. Who knows, maybe I'll actually have to endure the last two weeks this time.

Yes, your prayers are appreciated. With Vernon in a summer class right now that goes until the end of the month, and with his fall classes starting in August, hence beginning a BUSY senior year for him, and working alongside, I'm back to LONG days with just us girls again. Those of you with husbands away alot know the weary feeling of wishing your husband would come home to give you a break with the child(ren), so you can rest.

Kaylie takes good naps though, so I try to ignore housework, etc., when she's napping, so I can at least sit down and rest, if not nap. Of course, it doesn't always happen, but Praise the Lord when it does!

For you mothers out there, did you have sickness in your pregnancies? When did it start and how long did it last?

2 Comments:

At 7/18/2007 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations, Lez! That's so exciting! As for sickness, I would start to feel "blah" at about 8 weeks until 12 weeks. Give or take. I wouldn't ever get "sick" though, as long as I ate a balanced snack or meal every 3 hours (crackers & cheese, etc.) Blessings on this new life!

 
At 7/23/2007 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I had heard that you were expecting from Aimee and then when you commented on my blog, I stopped by and confirmed it, but didn't have time to comment. Wow, that is exciting! Morning sickness is definately not fun but worth it. It's hard to even think of anything other than feeling yucky in the midst of it, but try to focus on the Lord. I'll be praying for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home