Monday, May 7

Mondays

Mondays can often be stressful days for moms, with grouchy children, laundry, dishes, catch up work from the weekend, etc.

Today, I had a grumpy child, laundry, and dishes that still aren't done.

BUT I GOT TO STAY IN BED UNTIL 9:30 THIS MORNING. That's a rarity! It goes without saying that I'm enjoying Kaylie's learned habit of sleeping through the night! She's good for 10-12 hours at night now, and I'm so loving it!
Vernon didn't have work, or any pressing studying to do until after lunch, so we enjoyed a leisurely morning around here.

I'm sure you other mothers with more than one child are wishing YOU could've had the same privilege this morning, right? =] Believe me, once Vernon gets back into school every day (which he has to do this summer for 5 weeks), plus work days, it'll be early mornings again.

Blessings on you mothers this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home