Wednesday, March 14

Wonderfully Warm Weather

For those of you wondering about Kaylie's thrush, she's over it, as am I. I asked my doctor to put me on the same medication Kaylie was on, so we could get rid of this from the inside out, and it worked, apparently. Now to keep it away this time.....

We've been having beautiful 70+ degree weather! I'm so enjoying getting out with the girls and walking! Praise the Lord for double strollers! I can tell I'm getting my muscles back into shape with pushing that much weight. It's been a few years since I've done that. Flab away!

5 Comments:

At 3/15/2007 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, those double strollers will give you a work out, esp. the tandem ones. The side-by-side ones are easier on ya. Just curious which you have.

 
At 3/16/2007 9:29 AM, Blogger Momof3 said...

I have the front and back kind--is that called a tandem stroller? I'm sure too the side by side kind would be easier to push, but there are cons to that kind as well, that cause me to have the back and front kind, even if it IS harder to push. i.e., they take up more of the side of the road, you can usually only push them in the big aisles of stores, and can't take them into the racks with you, etc.

 
At 3/17/2007 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this weather alos going for walks is such a nice way to get some fresh air and excercise. We did have some of that nice weather here for about two days in the 70's and the next day we got about 2" of snow!

 
At 3/29/2007 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lezlie, how's it going? Has been awhile since I last saw/talked to you so I thought I'd stop by and say "Hi". Hope ya have a great weekend! Michelle

 
At 3/30/2007 11:26 AM, Blogger Momof3 said...

Welcome, Michelle! I'm assuming you used to be a Heatwole and live in Hburg, right? Unless this is a different Michelle...I do know several, come to think of it.....
How do I get in touch with you?
Email?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home