Tuesday, February 20

Answer to Prayer

"God is so good....He cares for me/you.....He answers prayer.."

We got our tax return back yesterday and we get a nice sized refund this year!  We are rejoicing in God's timing and grace!  Once again, we're extra thankful to have a daughter, too. =]  I've never had a refund, since my daycare was viewed as self-employed, which means you pay out big bucks.  Even after we were married, we had to pay out, for various reasons.  
 
"Over and over and over again, Thank you, thank you, thank you."


3 Comments:

At 2/20/2007 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment,Lez! Is there any way to subscribe to blogger sites?

 
At 2/21/2007 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elise was born May 12th. At present, she's about 23 lbs. and 29 inches. How does that compare to your little girl?

 
At 2/21/2007 3:55 PM, Blogger Momof3 said...

Kaylie was born April 26, 12 days early. A week ago, she weighed in at 17 lbs. 10 oz. As far as length, I think she's around 29 inches, maybe? I don't have my statistics here in front of me.
Kaylie takes after her dad--long and lean.

Morgan--my babysitting baby--is 6 months younger than Kaylie, but only a few pounds lighter. She's a chunky monkey! Sounds like she might pattern Elise! I love that name by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home