Friday, March 30

Lazy Day


Morgan didn't come today, so Kaylie and I have had a lazy start. I didn't get her out of bed until 10:30 this morning! I decided against going back to bed after Vern left for school.....I lounged on the couch and read instead....for a couple hours! How lazy is that?! I have decided one of the perks of working, is that when you happen upon a lazy day, you appreciate and enjoy them SO MUCH MORE!


Life has been full lately--hence the no updating for several weeks. Last week was crammed full from Saturday the week before until this past Sunday night. And then Morgan came in bright and early Monday morning. We had two batches of company, which spanned a week's time. I thoroughly enjoyed having my folks here, and then my close friend, Doris Mast, and her two children came in the evening my folks left. It was great, but it took me several days to get over it all.


Enjoy your weekend!


5 Comments:

At 3/30/2007 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure does sound like you have been extra busy! Like the pic. their matching dresses are so cute!

 
At 3/30/2007 7:25 PM, Blogger Momof3 said...

Thanks, LaVonne! Morgan came in with it on one morning, so I went in search of Kaylie's from my sister. She had given one to both of her youngest nieces--Kaylie and my bro's little girl, Chloe, who are a month apart.
Actually, my sister gave Kaylie and Chloe two matching dresses and one outfit that is the same design but different colors....the girls have yet to wear any of them together.
And the best part is--they're Walmart dresses! What would we do without Walmart?! The girl checking me out at Jiffy Lube today commented on Kaylie's dress-a different one from this picture- and I told her it was a Walmart special, and she said everything she had on today was from Walmart.
!

 
At 4/01/2007 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I only dream of days when I could sleep in. Usually one child or the other serves as my alarm clock about 7 a.m. Enjoy them while you can!!!

 
At 4/01/2007 4:24 PM, Blogger Momof3 said...

Oh, believe me, Angela....my daughter usually is my alarm clock. I didn't 'sleep in' Friday morning...I just took a couple hours to sit and read until I got my daughter up, after Vern left for school.....well, okay, I did sleep later than usual that morning so maybe I DID sleep in..now Saturday morning.....I did go back to bed, since it was only 6:30 when Vern left.....I had been up with Kaylie at 5:30. Once you're a mom, you no longer get days to sleep in, unless you have them trained to sleep way late in the morning....my daughter hasn't learned that trick yet.

 
At 4/06/2007 5:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Precious Kaylie and precious friend! They look adorable. I wish I could do more than buy her dresses...I would love to cuddle her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home