Friday, May 18

Life Lines

How many of you get the LIFE LINES? We actually get them twice....mailed to us, and in our mailbox at church. Guess we always have one to share with someone else! =]

The May/June issue we just got today had a REALLY good article by Mary June Glick titled MEN AND WOMEN ARE "WIRED" DIFFERENTLY.
If I had the space without it becoming an epistle of a post, I'd put the whole thing in here for you to read at your convenience.
If you're interested in reading it before I decide whether to put any of it on here or not, let me know and I'll email it to you.

4 Comments:

At 5/18/2007 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Yep, I'm going to Darin's wedding. Are y'all? Maybe we'll actually get to catch up a little. I'm supposed to be running around taking pictures, so I might be a little tied up.

 
At 5/18/2007 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That comment was from me, by the way. I hit the wrong button. :(

 
At 5/20/2007 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't get Life Lines . . . Send it on, please. You have our email, not?

 
At 5/29/2007 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto Aimee's comment! I'd love to see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home