Friday, September 14

Prayer Request

Please pray for my mom (Joy) this coming week. She is having a double knee replacement on Wed. Sept. 19. We're looking at a big recovery here, folks, with both knees done at one time, but prayerfully, everything will go alright. Therapy will be excruciating, she's already been told by several survivors.

Kaylie and I will be going up to help take care of her after she's out of the hospital for about two weeks. Please pray for us as well, and for Vernon here at home.

Have a God-filled weekend!
~Lez

2 Comments:

At 9/16/2007 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray. I NEED to get you emailed again soon. I've been trying to catch up with myself... :-)

 
At 9/18/2007 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I read your blog, but don't think I have commented before. I just wanted to encourage you about your mom's knee surgeries. My wife Donna has had both knees replaced (as well as a partial hip) and just last week (after less than a year) she and I hiked the Ochoco mountains. She did a six mile hike. Last year she could not walk across the living room. God works miracles through the hands of skilled physicians too! We will be in prayer for you.
Iain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home