Thursday, November 15

I Need Energy!

How many of you ever feel like you are weighted down with, oh say, 25+lbs on your shoulders, or somewhere, and once you're out of bed in the morning, you're too tired and heavy laden to feel able to get much done?
That's how I feel this morning, except I can't lay around and nurse that feeling today.  I remembered last night that the ministry is coming for counsel meeting this evening--which I've been knowing all week!--and so my house cleaning that has been put off a little more each day, HAS to happen today--all in one shot.  Therefore, no tiredness can be had for a while.
So why am I on here, you ask?  Because I had to email something to my hubby at school! =]
And to ask you to pray for my strength and energy to come back!  I am feeling further along in my pregnancy than I am, by lack of energy, that's for sure!

To all a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home