Friday, November 23

10 Thanksgiving Blessings

What are you especially thankful for this year?

10 things I'm thankful for this year.......
  • my wonderful husband, who is a loving husband and a doting father
  • my daughter, who reminds me every day of the wonderful privilege God has given us in parenting, even though it seems scary sometimes because of all the responsibilities that go along with it!
  • this new life within me, making himself/herself more known all the time
  • our wonderful landlords, who make it possible for us to have a nice, warm/cool place to live at a wonderful price, and are so good about repairs
  • our parents, for raising us to love the Lord
  • family, scattered abroad, sharing God's love in their corner of the world
  • friends, like you readers, who inspire and challenge me with your own posts and comments, and even those of you that I know read this, but choose not to make yourself known
  • two cars that run
  • Vernon's hospital job that has been graciously flexible with his school schedule the last 2 1/2 years, and gives him 'another family'.
  • the prospect of another job!


I could keep going on, but will stop with those for now--

1Ch 16:34 "O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever."

3 Comments:

At 11/28/2007 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RYC: Our manufactured home is actually a double wide so it has decent space. Our house has 3 bedrooms but we made one of them a study/office instead. Our bedroom is actually a master bedroom with a bath. So we have two bathrooms. The dining room is a small room of its own. The living room is from one side to the other so it is fairly big. It is bigger than the one we had in the farm house. There is another small space off of the kitchen that has a closet pantry and the washer/dryer and an outside door. I don't know if this drawing is going to work on not and it is NOT to scale.

|--------------|
| ba |w/d| kit |
| r | | |
|- --------- -|
| | |
| mast | din |
| bedr | |
|----- ---- -|
| |
| livingroom |
| |
| |
|------ ------|
| /__\ |
|bed |ba|study|
|_____|__|_____|

Hopefully this gives you sort of an idea of what it looks like. There is a sliding glass door on the left side of the living room that goes out to a concrete pad/porch. There is also a front door on the right side that we don't often use. I have my cedar chest parked in front of it right now.
Thanks for the comment on my post.

 
At 11/28/2007 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that it messed up my house drawing. Sorry about that. Maybe you can sort of figure it out anyway.

 
At 11/29/2007 8:45 AM, Blogger fiorinda said...

Hi! I wanted to return your comment on my blog (you or your husband?) I live in Marietta, GA. I'm always glad to meet more Christian Moms, and I already used your link to CMOMB and added you to my favorites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home