Monday, March 21

Scheduled

I'm getting psyched about the program Sunday evening. Well, the whole weekend in general. See, Lez is coming down Thursday evening late, and she's going with me to school Friday. Because the ASU softball team has a game Friday, we don't have softball class. This means that we won't be pushed for time to get to her cousin's wedding in Abbeville, S. C. Friday afternoon. We're also planning to get our engagement pictures taken this weekend. Sometimes, it's still hard to believe it's me... I should say US.

Continuing on with the weekend, I am saddened by the fact that Lez won't be here to hear our first full program. She heard us sing at Hartwell back in November, but this is our first full program, and we weren't an official group back then. I'm still nervous about the program, with our tenors fighting colds and all. I just got done with mine, at least for the most part anyway. Besides, we bass can handle a cold much better than a tenor can. I mean as far as singing with one is concerned. Just being playful guys, you know we love you too!

I'll comment on the weekend past later. I have studying to do, a paper to get done before Wednesday. Gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home