Monday, February 28

This Weekend Past

I've had a great weekend! Spent time with Lez, went to a wedding, played a few games of volleyball, spent some time with Lez's cousins...yup, it was sorta relaxing. I admit, there were times that I pondered my upcoming exams and wondered if I should be studying instead of relaxing. But to relax is to no stress. And that can be a good thing. It gives a person time to sort out his thoughts and regroup a little bit.
I got a review from a friend on our first CD. I had copied all the songs from the CD that they burned of us in Barnwell onto my computer and took it up to my girlfriend's place. There we made another CD of just 2 of the songs, When I Survey and Hold Out Your Light. Josh Good, the tenor for Voice of Praise, really liked it. Or at least he said he did.

2 Comments:

At 3/03/2005 7:39 AM, Blogger Darin Yoder said...

They show up for me.

 
At 3/03/2005 8:22 AM, Blogger Momof3 said...

They are there for me too. Perhaps your computer/server is acting up again. It happened to me once here at ASU when the server was down here. I couldn't get onto Darin's comments at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home