Friday, February 18

Battle of the Wills

"Once there were these two guys: Will Johnson and Will Arrhenius..."
Ok, I'll stop.

I was thinking about my will v. God's will, and as I sat down to write, that thought filled my cranium. I was originally thinking about a certain situation earlier today. I was trying to work on my computer and these three girls came and sat down at my table. No big deal. But it tried to become a big deal as they began loudly diverging into conversation about their classwork, and how they don't study for tests, yahda yahda. I was sorely tempted more than once to gather up my stuff and march off indignately in search of another study area, turning around and glaring at them as I left to let them know that I wasn't impressed with their obnoxiosity. But I kept remembering that God gives grace to overcome evil thoughts and action potentials. Knowing this, I remained in my seat until I was done with what I had to do.

This right after they left, of course.

Wowzers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home