Thursday, February 3

Need for Speed

I decided to stop by the Doctor's office on my way home from school yesterday to have my ankle checked out. I didn't think it was broken, but I wanted to make sure.

It wasn't, just a bad sprain. Now I just gotta take things slow for the next few weeks of my allotted time in existence.

Six pictures is alot of radiation in my foot though.

I'm really concerned (sarcasm dripping from my tonsils...)

I got my calculus test back Tuesday. One thing I don't particularly care for is tests that only have about 14 answers on them, like my calc. test. 6 numbered problems, some with more than one question. Oh well, I didn't make up the test...

I took my Biology test today. 60 multiple choice problems.

Way too many.

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2005 5:30 PM, Blogger Darin Yoder said...

Those tests that consist of about 10 or so problems are killers. One mistake and Wham they got you. But on the other hand who could do more than 20 problems of clac at a time? Brain fry. Abort.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home