Friday, January 28

Weekends

Ah, The Weekend. It's what we all look forward to. A time to sit back, relax, visit friends (like I'm about to do), study (like I should do), go to church, and just de-frag from the week, preparing for the next week's assaults on our bodies and minds(?). But I'm not gonna enjoy this weekend as much as I was planning to.

I'm headed to Hartwell, GA, after I get done here at ASU. Gonna go visit some friends at Bible School, hang out, chat with my former teachers, play volleyball... But one aspect is gonna be missing. With all that's going on,I'll be feeling lonely.

Lez won't be there.

See, she was planning to come down to HBS after work today, and we were gonna visit the place together, Hang out together, chat with our former teachers together, play volleyball together... Yeah, you get the picture. Now, it'll be 2 more weeks until I see her.

I'm feeling lonely already.

Oh yeah, I'll have fun. It won't be boring. It just won't be the same.

Not the same without my fiancee.

The weather is supposed to be bad on Sunday, when she would be traveling home. Since she would be coming down by herself, she decided not to risk any potential problems and stay home. I'm proud of her for doing what is best for her and not just what she wants.

But it sure is HARD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home