Sunday, January 16

Victorious Christian Living

I've wondered about this subject at times. I mean, I would never admit that I'm not living in victory. As I look back over my Christian life, I prefer to use a neon highlighter on my good points and a black marker on the bad parts. In other words, I want to hide the bad and magnify the good.
That's not totally bad.

I'm not promoting pride here, don't get me wrong; however, I realize that if we focus on the bad, we will quickly become depressed and lose out.

But if we focus on the good, we become proud and unbalanced because we forget (or at least try to) that we have our negative points that need worked on.

Hence the deep appreciation for the sermon this morning.

I'm in South Boston, VA, (or SoBoVa) by the way, visiting my fiancee. (Such a wonderful activity to engage oneself in!!!) Her bishop, Bro. Nathan Good, delivered the message this morning. And it was just what I needed. So in case someone else needs it, I'll give my notes on it.

God bless the Word and the Bearer of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home