Thursday, February 10

Various

My Internet access at home finally started acting properly for me. For the longest time, it kept knocking me off line when I was on, and for no apparent reason. But now, happily, it behaves much better for me. Now, I might be able to blog over the weekend from my house. No guarantees.
Speaking of weekends, I've been really looking forward to this one. My fiancee is coming down to see me!! She's coming down tonight, (late), and I get to take her to school with me tomorrow. So, she gets to sit in on my chemistry and softball classes (that's all I have Fridays). It's been a weekend shy of four weeks since I saw her. I'd say it's about time I see her again!!!
ER practice was Tuesday night. We've been asked to give an Easter program at one of our conference churches. Let's just say that we have our work cut out for us. . .

128 days of singlehood stare me in the face.

4 Comments:

At 2/10/2005 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still haven't seen that ER mp3 yet.

Tom

 
At 2/13/2005 4:07 PM, Blogger Momof3 said...

Remember that I'm not getting married for the express purpose of being related to you, Paul. It's your wonderful sister that I'm interested in. Whether you are a side benefit or side ache...

I won't go there.:)

 
At 2/13/2005 5:39 PM, Blogger Truthseeker said...

Vernon, when you finally say 'I do', the size of your family will contain people you can't imagine and Paul is not the worst by far, on the other hand maybe you won't meet those others, but they are out there! I'll help in anyway I can to lessen the shock. Thanks for helping Paul with the links, he got some on my blog, study hard, we'll see you soon.

 
At 2/17/2005 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey future cousin-in-law! I just had to laugh at what truthseeker said about your family containing worse people than Paul. Sorry that you'll have to be related to me! (Well maybe not really) Ha! Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home