Saturday, February 26

Mid-Terms

Just in case you don't hear from me in the next week, don't give up on me. I've got mid-terms this week and it appears to be very hectic. I just finished up my calculus test, and I'm thinking about switching majors. Ok, not really. But it is fun and fairly easy for me. I think it is sorta like singing tenor: anybody can do that! :) It's crazy: sometimes the math doesn't seem to make any good sense in class, but by exam time, Bingo!, it's all falling into line.

I just hope that will happen with the Biology and Chemistry tests.

4 Comments:

At 2/28/2005 9:19 PM, Blogger Darin Yoder said...

That's the way it worked for me in both Calculus and Physics (though, more so in the Calc.). It wasn't until the tests until things really clicked. And then once you had it you had it.

I should go do them again just for fun. But then again, don't have time. Got any you'd like to sell off? I'll take it if you do.

 
At 3/01/2005 6:40 AM, Blogger Darin Yoder said...

I were speaking of time. You know, that ellusive little treasure that we all want more of. If Vernon has any for sale, I'll be glad to pay up.

 
At 3/03/2005 9:02 PM, Blogger Darin Yoder said...

How'd the tests go? I've been/am praying.

Which leads me to a question: Is a prayer any less effective if offered after the fact?

 
At 3/04/2005 10:25 AM, Blogger Momof3 said...

I'm finally through mid-terms! I thought I would never get done. Seriously, it has been somewhat stressful trying to deal with all the tests and all. I struggled through the chemistry test and my grade showed it. I'm gonna have to work like crazy to pull my test average up to a B. If I can do that, I chould easily be able to get an A in the class. The challenge is getting those test scores up there. This might sound easy, but I have to average 85 on my last 2 tests to get that. That means study like mad.

Which gives me a new post topic...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home