Friday, March 4

Pumped Up

I'm really excited!! Lez is coming down tonight!! We were trying to get it worked out for her to fly down this evening so that she could go with me to Macon tomorrow to get my Jane Butcher Scholarship. It originally wasn't working, but now it is actually happening. She is flying down this afternoon into the great airport of Waynesboro!:) We've got a softball game tonight, then we're going to Macon Saturday, then going to South Boston from there. What makes it really cool is that I have Monday and Tuesday off school! So I'm coming back on Tuesday instead of Sunday afternoon.

I think it's SPLENDID!!!

1 Comments:

At 3/04/2005 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, dear boyfriend! I think our weekend is going to be so much more fun now, all because we get to spend THE ENTIRE DAY together tomorrow, celebrating the scholarship you will receive, plus our 13-month dating anniversary!!!

See you tonight, Dear!
Lez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home