Wednesday, March 30

Revamping my Schedule

I have officially started evening classes at Augusta Technical College as of last night. There are about 20 other people in the class, and I am the only male. Actually let me clarify. There are three consecutive classes, and there is another guy in the first class. But the last two classes, I'm the only guy with (I counted all the way to) 18 females. Plus the female teacher, an R.N. who is retired from the military. She's really nice though. My only problem is that I don't get out of school until 10:50. So it's about midnight when I get home, then get back up around 6:00 to get ready for school again. Classes Monday through Thursday. Pray for me if you think about it, I've a feeling that I'll be pretty wrung out by the time I'm done. And pardon me if I don't post on here very often. I'm busy (can't you tell?!?!)

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Byran said...

That sounds, Vernon, like a schedule that will have you begging to be done with it by the time the semester ends. I hope you find time for other, important things. I had a hard time with that my last term.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home