Monday, January 7

January Life

Vernon started school today.
Vernon still hasn't started his new job. He is to start next Monday--the 14th, we think.

"And the days were accomplished....." This is what one lady said to me yesterday when I entered the Sunday school room at church. So very true! 36 weeks and counting! 16 more days or less, and this little one will be here--am I ready?! Yes and no.

I've made a list of baby preparation items, and am gradually getting closer to the end. Today it's packing my suitcase and pulling out my post-pregnancy dresses and checking front zippers, etc., to make sure they're ready to wear, and judging which ones I can get back into pretty quickly......this should be interesting.

This is basically how my life is right now--go day by day, accomplishing daily tasks with no long term goal right now, as such. Stay caught up on dishes and laundry and other household stuff, and try not to get behind so as to rush around if I start labor on my own. My mom is coming the weekend of the 18th-20th, so I'm not packing a suitcase for Kaylie, praying I won't need it before then.

What's your life busy with these days?

3 Comments:

At 1/08/2008 1:49 PM, Blogger Debi said...

I didn't know you were expecting again. Congratulations!

No, I don't want to fly home. I was just there over the weekend, and I'm going up again next weekend, so I'll get to see him eventually.

 
At 1/08/2008 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes smoothly for you over the next few weeks. I know it can be kind of scary when your pregnant and have many other worries to juggle. I'll pray for you.
Joani

 
At 1/09/2008 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the next few weeks go really well for you. I'll be praying that you go into labor on your own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home