Wednesday, December 26

Christmas

So how did you celebrate your Christmas--on that special day set aside to remember our Lord's birth--the 25th-- or did you get with family another day?

We have had the most interesting Christmas so far--Kaylie got the stomach bug Thursday afternoon last week, seemed over most of it Friday, we got company in Friday night, I got the stomach bug Sunday night, our company left Monday morning, Vernon didn't feel well with me on Monday, though he hasn't actually had any sickness yet. Yesterday was better, except Kaylie still isn't back to normal yet, and I'm slow as a snail, having to take frequent breaks and rests.

One thing I hope to never experience again--the rotavirus in my 34th week of pregnancy! It is not a fun combination, moms, let me tell you!

Merry Christmas, everyone! =]

3 Comments:

At 12/27/2007 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, hope you're feeling better soon!

 
At 12/27/2007 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly!!! When I was preg. with Loraine I got the flu almost every weekend for six weeks sraight! That was mostly in Jan. and she was born March 4th. Ya gotta hate it!
- Aimee

 
At 1/02/2008 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My due date is July 23rd, at least that's the one I'm going with. We had our pick of two different dates and I picked the later one. Can you tell I really, really want to avoid an induction? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home