Monday, December 17

Prayer

Okay, for you moms/wives/single friends who stress out occasionally, and know God's in control, but still think life's order out in your heads to see if you can figure out a logical way for it to happen........
Please pray for us these next weeks. I'm trying not to worry (it's a sin to worry, you know) or let myself get stressed out with all that's happening in January......even though I know I will be having physical, emotional and hormonal changes during my last few weeks.

First week of January, Vernon starts his new job.....
Second week---he starts school again, so a new schedule again.....
Anytime in the next two weeks--this baby is supposed to happen.
The next/last week of January--Vernon's med school interview.
And there you have January on our calendar.

2 Comments:

At 12/17/2007 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my dear, that "calendar" makes me stressed just to think about! I WILL be praying!! May God work it all out for His glory! Blessings (and Merry Christmas!)
-Angela

 
At 12/19/2007 12:28 PM, Blogger Destination...Gloryland! said...

I can totally relate to feeling like life is out of control. There are times that I feel like I'm being pushed from behind and I'm digging my feet in creating trenches with my heels because I'm going forward with life whether I want to or not!

I will be praying.

From an outsider's perspective, your calendar looks full, but also very exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home