Saturday, December 8

Done!

Vernon's classes are done, finals coming next week.......
My Pampered Chef book party is done, and whew! I didn't realize all the work that would be involved there! I'm glad it's over, and know it was for a very worthy cause--helping out a friend who desperately needed the sales!

Time to finish cleaning up my house---I'm babysitting my friend's baby tonight while she goes to pick up her husband from the airport--he's been gone a week--to Germany!

We're going to a Living/Singing Christmas Tree tomorrow night--any of you ever been to one?
What are you attending this year for Christmas spiriting? =]

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2007 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We usually try to go to a local church's "Follow the Star," a walk through Bethlehem. You get to meet nasty Roman soldiers, wisemen and shepherds, hear the angels singing, and eat food (like dates and camel stew!) in the town of Bethlehem before going to the stable and seeing Mary and Joseph, and the baby. Then, you get hot chocolate and cookies afterward. It's a lot of fun, and a really great way for children to see what it might have been like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home