Wednesday, January 9

I feel Loved......

My biggest blessing today is friends! I just read another comment on my last post letting me know I'm being thought about, prayed for, etc.
Also, one of my friends just stopped by and brought me food to use later on whenever. She had questioned me yesterday about what I was going to do about food when my mom is here over Baby time, and I wasn't completely sure yet. Meaning, I didn't want Mom to have to fix every night, but didn't think I needed a full schedule of meals brought in. So then today, this friend stopped in with a ham, and three 4 packs of canned turkey! She has given me the turkey before and it was such a NICE gift! And I was really wanting a ham, but hadn't bought one! Ah, the niceness of God's gifts to women in need--FRIENDS!
THANK YOU, FRIENDS, FOR YOUR CARING COMMENTS!
THANK YOU, DAWN, FOR THE FOOD!

1 Comments:

At 1/09/2008 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great friend, God shows his love and care in so many ways! LaVonne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home