Saturday, November 14

Starting again...

Well! 4 Comments tells me someone is checking here! I knew I had one faithful 'checker' (Mrs. Deb).
I'm curious to know who you other 3 are that commented........care to share?

On other news,
I am the only one posting now, so unless you see differently, it will be THE WIFE from now on. (As soon as I can change our profile info to my name.)

Random facts about our life right now:

~Vernon is a 2nd year medical student, for those wondering......
~He starts rotations in July. Life will change once he's out of school in May.
~My finger that had a fungus is finally improving, Praise the Lord!
~My oldest daughter LOVES to sing.....I enjoy this part of her disposition.
~We have Communion at church tomorrow.
~I got to use the clothesline the last two days!!!! Loving this sunshine!

The kitchen's cleaned up for the night, the girls are bathed and in bed, the hubby's studying, the chicken's thawing.......after catching up on here, it's time to have MY quiet time.

Honor the Lord's Day tomorrow!
~Lez

3 Comments:

At 11/14/2009 10:14 PM, Blogger Jennifer Sharpe said...

Hey girl, I didn't know you had a blog. Hope things are going well:)

 
At 11/15/2009 7:44 AM, Anonymous Judith Berry said...

I enjoy reading peoples blogs but I don't go looking for updates. If they show up in my email or on facebook, then I go read them. So I will be a faithful reader if you continue to put the link on fb.
May the Lord bless you well on His day!
Judith

 
At 11/15/2009 8:23 AM, Anonymous Krista Miller said...

What Judith said, and I quote, "I enjoy reading peoples blogs but I don't go looking for updates. If they show up...on facebook, then I go read them. So I will be a faithful reader if you continue to put the link on fb." :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home