Wednesday, October 22

My daughter's song......

"Uncle children, praise the Lord!" This was the song Kaylie was singing in the kitchen earlier.........along with a few other interesting ad-libs during the song.

One precious song I like to hear her sing is "Jesus loves me". That song has new meaning for us. It was sung as a congregational song at Baby Doreen's funeral back in August. There was a new verse added on as the last in this song that I'd never heard before, that had already been used at another baby's funeral. I think of these circumstances and the new verse anytime this song is sung now.

Kaylie has learned this verse and sings it regularly~~~~
"I'm at home in heaven now,
Crown of glory on my brow.
Please don't wish me back again,
I'll be waiting when you come."


I dedicate that verse to any of you who've lost a baby/child/loved one recently. God Bless YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home