Sunday, October 25

Anyone still reading this blog????

Wow, it's been a LONG time since I posted here. I just re-read some of my last post and saw I was going to post family pictures on the next post. Hm...that was a while back.

I'm debating keeping up with this site anymore. So many have xanga sites, or have moved on to Facebook. So...I'm taking a survey.

How many of you still look at this site? Frequently or infrequently? Or just when it comes in your inbox as an update?

Please leave your comments!

"God Bless You, Go With God."

4 Comments:

At 10/28/2009 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I used to check this blog out when there was a new post, but I do have a Xanga account, if you choose to hang this up. Peace! Katie

 
At 11/01/2009 6:56 AM, Blogger jackie said...

ANOTHER ANON READER THAT HAS ENJOYED READING ABOUT YOUR LIFE--I CHECK IN--BUT COULD CHECK IN ELSEWHERE--IF YOU GO ON MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL AND PEACEFUL LIFE LIFE--JACKIE

 
At 11/02/2009 10:21 AM, Anonymous Sharon said...

Well, I USED to read it. when you posted! :-) Recently I'd decided that you'd given it up. Came here on a whim this morning when I saw your comment on life in the shoe. WOW! You posted. So yeah, if you post, I read.

If you decide to keep up the blog, you should clarify in your profile that you both post and whose posting, which would make it a little less confusing....

just my two cents! :-)

 
At 11/02/2009 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I'd read it! :)
Love ya,
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home