Tuesday, February 12

Life with the "lie/leigh"s

My mom went home today, after having been here for 3 1/2 weeks! We will miss her greatly, and I'll really miss her help! It's time to get back to just us again, though. Life must go on, right?


Here's our first family picture with the four of us, taken last night. I like the second one better, as far as how we look like a close-knit family, but Ashleigh decided to stretch and look separate from the rest of us. =]
One of these days we'll do a more formal one....


1 Comments:

At 2/24/2008 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I check in from time to time to see if there are new ones. I love seeing "my" baby girls! And it's sweet to see pictures of mom holding them too.

I pray for you every day, Lezlie, as you adjust to being a mom of two girls. I know that we have always said you had a natural way with children...and it's true... however, it's not easy to be a mom all the time, and a wife, and a daughter, and a sister, and a church member... you get the point. You are doing so well and I admire you so much. I wish I was there to help you more and offer you hugs when you need it.

Love you!
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home