Friday, May 13

Shifting Schedules (Again)

Now that my day school is done for the summer, I only have my night classes. This means that I will probably find a daytime job for the next five weeks. I know that it will keep me busy, but in a way I'm used to it. I really do hope for a job, especially since it will be five weeks of doing absolutely nothing as an alternative.

On a similar note, we are started with the actual CNA fundamentals course for my night classes. The other stuff was just preliminary courses. It's starting to get interesting.

I stopped by University Hospital yesterday to fill out an application to work there. I can't start work until after the wedding (ok, after the wedding trip), but it was okay with them to apply awhile. There was a job that just opened in the surgical ward. I hope I can get that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home