Wednesday, May 11

All In, All Done

I'm finally done with my freshman year at ASU!!! I know the results of two of my classes. I have an A in softball, a 1 hour class. I have a B in Chemistry. (This Chemistry, by the way, is the hardest chem class that I'll have. All the teachers say that.) I'm pretty sure I'll have an A in Biology. I have either a high B or low A in English, I'll know by Friday. I took the Calculus final on Monday and totally blanked. I've never done that before, and hope I never will again. I don't know what I'll get from that.

Oh yeah, that English paper? She surprised me with an A!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not believe it! She said it was one of the better papers she had read. Thank You God!! And Thank You, kind reader, for praying. I know Naomi was, a lot. Thanks, sis.

Now I'm waiting for Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home