Monday, May 30

Musical Expressions, Part III

I had a blast listening to the ZVC last evening!! It was in a (not a racist comment here) black Baptist church, and it was fairly full. The church wasn't too small, probably could have fit 170 people in there. I estimate there were at least 120. In any case, it was truly enjoyable. It was 11 guys from Zambia. No voice training, and they were GOOD!! Not something that I would listen to constantly, but I definitely recommend them, if they ever get close to your area. There are three groups, and this group just came from Africa in April. Their story is really heart-rending. Go to the website to get the full story.

1 Comments:

At 5/30/2005 11:38 PM, Blogger Japheth said...

Hey, just went to the website and listened to their demo. Their Good!! Would love to hear them in person but as far as we are in the sticks, that'll be the day! Thaks for the referral. I'm always looking for good wholesome music!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home