Tuesday, April 5

When the Pillars are Removed

This caught my eye while looking at the AiG website. I try to check it as often as possible and read the new article. I have found many fascinating and helpful tools on this site. But this article is about a Georgia native who has been a steadfast supporter of AiG and defender of the Faith and has passed on to his reward. I wonder who will fill his shoes. When the pillars are removed, one of two things will happen. Either another pillar (or set of pillars) will be moved in place to support the structure, or the structure will have a noticeable weakness.
On the other hand, I have often wondered what AiG would say about the recent passing of the Pope. I have my answer. Sorta.

2 Comments:

At 4/06/2005 8:08 AM, Blogger Darin Yoder said...

It has a double "http://". I think that's the problem.

 
At 4/07/2005 9:06 AM, Blogger Momof3 said...

Thanks for that correction. I also made that correction in the post so that others wouldn't have the same problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home